April 7-23, 2017
- 2016 North Carolina Science Festival
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Host an Event
- K-12 Opportunities
- Higher Education Opportunities
- Calling all STEM Professionals
Event Hosting Step-by-Step
The North Carolina Science Festival team is delighted that you are interested in hosting an event. Event submissions for the 2016 North Carolina Science Festival are now open!
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Review the mission of the Festival. If your proposed event celebrates science and occurs April 7-23, 2017, please go to step 2.
- Prepare your event details, including date, time, venue, parking, etc.
- Draft an event description of 100 or fewer words.
- Click Submit Your Event to complete the submission form.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email. (check spam filter!) Verified the information in the email. Festival staff will review your submission and notify you of the status of your event.
- If your event is selected to be included in the Festival, congratulations! Use our news release template and your customized Festival Event URL to promote your event.
- Events submitted by 1/13/2017 will receive a free Festival event host kit prior to the Festival.
- Enjoy the North Carolina Science Festival!
- Respond to the post-event email with attendance and staffing data.
- Complete the event host evaluation survey sent by our external evaluator, Dr. Karen Peterman.