Event submissions for 2020 are now closed.
Please follow these steps to get started:
- Review the mission of the Festival. If your proposed event celebrates STEM and occurs during April 2020, please go to step 2. Events that occur at other times of the year may be added to the NC STEM Center Calendar as "Opportunities".
- Prepare your event details, including date, time, venue, parking, etc.
- Draft an event description of 100 or fewer words. (Tip: Make it sizzle!)
- Click Submit Your Event to complete the submission form.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email. (check spam filter!) Verify the information in the email. Festival staff will review your submission and notify you of the status of your event.
- If your event is selected to be included in the Festival, congratulations! Use our news release template and your customized Festival Event URL to promote your event.
- Events submitted by 1/10/2020 will receive a free Festival event host kit prior to the Festival.
- Enjoy the North Carolina Science Festival!
- Respond to the post-event email with attendance and staffing data.
- Complete the event host evaluation survey.